The wind is still here, but the direction has changed to a bit offshore.
We’re on hold. Next announcement at 9.00 CEST.
The clock is ticking in Klitmøller. If conditions change to our advantage we’ll go live. Starting at 8:30 CEST we’ve prepared the following live program for you:
0) Update on the current weather
1) Yesterday's qualification (recap)
2) Ricardo Campello update on his injury (recap)
3) Ricardo Campello interview: Los Roques (recap)
4) Marcus Rydberg interview: The Viking Diaries - #13 Location North (recap)
5) Josep Pons, about personal training and his new movie: Warming up for Klitmøller (recap)
6) Robby Swift & Morgan Noireaux about Jaws (recap)
7) Tuesday’s tow-in exhibition (recap)
8) Victor Fernandez & Klaas Voget - talk about equipment (recap)
9) Whipperkids & equipment for (very) small kids (recap)
If you feel that the Cold Hawaii PWA World Cup, and what we do to bring you the event, is pretty cool - and are thinking: I wonder how I can do more to support those guys and girls? - well, there’s a way :) You can give us a big digital hug by joining Friends of Cold Hawaii, the non-profit organisation behind Cold Hawaii & the Cold Hawaii PWA World Cup. Buy a personal membership for as little as 10 €/year (goes exclusively towards supporting voluntary work within the organisation).
Join during this year's event and participate in the raffle for:
Thanks to the over 300 people that already did :)!